«☣BIGMAC☣»™

my staff application

2 posts in this topic

In game name: Bigmac

Steam profile link: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198020599415/

Where are you from? Denmark

Timezone: CET

Is there any staff & players that recommend you to be a staff? bot and leathal

Do you have any previous admin experiences? yeah just not in csgo i had a good sized server on gmod and had a server on css

How many hours a week do you have time to playing on our servers? idk it varies alot.some weeks more then 30 some less then 2

What days can/can't you play in the weeks. depends on my work schedule

How long have you been with us on c4? i have a connection time of a day but idk where to see when i joined i feel like a part of the cumunety since i do alot of stuff with people other then on this server and i do enjoy my time here
https://stats.c4.rs/players/csgo

Why do you think you deserve to be a administrator of our server? its not somthing you deseerve its something you earn

What do you bring to the team. Are you good with other people for example? im good with people and im happy nomatter what and i do try to give every one a good time on the server

Mr.Rude is being racist he is shouting in the mic saying the n word he is sexist and rude what would you do in this situation? probably tell him to stop if he continues then a ban(small one) if he comes back after and does it again probably a bigger ban

So you gave Mr.Rude a fitting punishment but he came back on another account and started doing what he does? What do you do in this situation? a big bad for that guy for ban avading

The players on the server feels like you are stupid for maintaining the peace for everyone and won't listen to you, what would you do in this situation? i dont react i dont have to be the good guy i just have to do it right

Hi im gonna deny you for now.

Because i dont know you to well and some of my fellow admins didnt recomend you.

-Dank